Math Tablet 2.02
Math Tablet Publisher's Description
Scientific Computing for the Pocket PC and Windows XP
Math Tablet is a programmable math analysis software package designed with the scientist, engineer and student in mind. It features an expression stack, which keeps track of your calculations and lets you easily modify or correct your work.
Math Tablet lets you enter values using traditional Algebraic or RPN entry. The RPN method uses an expression based system, so you enter using RPN, but can still edit any value or operation along the way.
The latest download includes versions for both PocketPC and Windows XP.
- Windows XP version included(New!)
- VGA and Landscape support
- RPN or Algebraic Entry
- Programmable using Math Tablet's built-in programming language
- Matrix and complex number support
- Hundreds of scientific and statistical functions
- User variables and functions
- Graphing of multiple functions
- Tracing of graphed values and automatic data interpolation
- Hundreds of built-in unit conversions
- User defined conversions and constants
- Computations using mixed units
- Statistical tests with multiple data sets
- Results displayed a decimal, hexadecimal or fractions
- Numerical integrations and differentiation
- Differential equation solvers
- Polynomial and nonlinear equation solvers
- User defined Formulas and automatic solving of any unknown
- Matrix inverse, determinate, eigen values and vectors
- Plug-in support for adding new features to Math Tablet
- Importing and Exporting to a text and CSV file
Math Tablet includes a printable user's guide which explains how to use the software and provides several examples.
The trial version of Math Tablet will run for 14 days from the first day that you run the software. The trial version is not crippled in any way. After 14 days you must register Math Tablet. See below.
RequirementsMath Tablet requires Windows Mobile 2003. If you have an older PocketPC, you can download a version for your device at www.statsnow.net. IMPORTANT: You will still need to purchase the version on this Handango page in order to receive your registration code.
Registering Math Tablet
To register Math Tablet
- Install and run the trial version from this site - you must do this!
- Write down the Owner name which appears on the registration screen
- Purchase the full version from this site. You will need to provide the owner name from the previous step and will be provided with a registration code when you purchase the full version. Don't worry, you can use the registration code on any current version of Math Tablet (remember, upgrades are free!).
- Run your trial version of Math Tablet and enter the registration code when then registration screen appears.
Upgrading Math Tablet
StatsNOW does not charge for upgrades, so once you purchase Math Tablet, you can always run the most recent version. Additional modules, not included with the current download may not be covered in the free upgrade.
Look for Similar Items by Category